The Empty Pickle Jar: A Lesson on Life.
I need an explanation for this Writing question to help me study.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate character, scholarship, and leadership in becoming a world changer through application of course content to personal life and professional social work practice.
- Video: The Empty Pickle Jar Movie for Simple Truths: https://youtu.be/iZ6vX7fl0Y
The video talks about focusing on things that are most important in life (the golf balls) and that when we focus on the small stuff (the sand) we have no room for the things that really matter in life. I believe that a lot of the small stuff represents sin in our lives.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Watch the video “The Empty Pickle Movie for Simple Truths.”
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and respond to the following discussion questions:
- What are some of the things you believe God identifies as most important in our lives?
- Can you identify the sin (sand) in your own life that is causing you to miss out on the most important things in life?
- Identify two or three Biblical scriptures that are consistent with this lesson on life.