The question and the expectation is included in the requirements section.
I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Pick a company that you would like to work for(In this case “Hotel Indigo” ) that isn’t yet a major MNC (multinational corporation), but needs to expand its presence in emerging international markets. As one of the company’s executives you will be tasked with preparing the lead executive for deployment in a foreign country(In this case Tokyo, Japan). Across the course, you will create a portfolio of deliverables to support the executive’s successful transition into a new cultural and business environment.
- Pick a foreign country(Japan) and the particular city(tokyo) where your company will establish its headquarters.
- Remember: You are preparing these materials for a top-level executive, so 1) Don’t waste their time; 2) Focus; 3) Be Useful
- Your executive needs assistance with: Thinking Globally, Acting Locally
Week 7 Deliverable: HR Plan for New Site
Topics to address:
Create a Strategic HR Planning document (employment law included)
- Training and Development
- Performance Evaluation
- Labor Relations (specific to the local and national laws of the host country)
- Employee Retention
- Succession Planning
- Length: 3-5 pages
- References: Use footnotes