The Unit 5 Assignment tasks you with the synthesis of the four functions of management: planning, organizing, leading, and controlling..
I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
I NEED 8 SLIDES TOTAL. THE COMPANY YOU ARE STUDYING IS WALMART. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC AND ANSWER EACH QUESTION.
Using the company, you selected back in Unit 1 and referring to the readings and case studies in Units 2, 3, and 4, you will construct a slide deck that traces the organization’s progress through the POLC functions. THIS IS A MANAGEMENT CLASS. YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN REFERENCES
- Describe how the four functions of management relate to each other. THEY ARE PLANNING, ORGANIZING, LEADING, CONTROL
- Introduce your company and its mission. THIS IS FOR WALMART – SAVE MONEY LIVE BETTER, EVERYDAY LOW COST IS THE MISSION PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS WELL.
- Keeping in mind the organization’s mission, identify one strategic goal and trace that goal through the tactical and operational levels of planning with one specific example at each level.
- Specify the appropriate person in the organization responsible for managing the goals at each level (organizing function) as well as what forms of power would be most useful in each level (leading function).
- Describe at least one formal control that would aid in evaluating progress toward the operational goal you identified. Be sure to mention how you would measure the control. LOOK UP FEEDFORWARD
- Your submission should include a title slide, main content slides, and reference list slide.
- The presentation should include at least 8 slides.