There is a case study which need to be done in 4 hours.
I’m trying to learn for my Accounting class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
There is a case study which need to be done in 4 hours, you dont have to write so well, but pls finish all of them
I will send the case and 8 questions
just answer those questions would be enough, like 2 pages for total
Once you have logged in, view the case titled “Crossing the Line: Ordinary People Committing Extraordinary Crimes.” The videos will take a little over an hour to view. When you have finished reviewing the videos, please respond to the questions posted below. Please note that this discussion is worth 50 points so I hope to see some serious thought and constructive ideas communicated in your posts. There is a great deal of opportunity for an excellent discussion this week, and I look forward to reading your ideas.
- What are three tactics Diann’s employer could have instituted to prevent her fraud? Be specific.
- Do you think Diann’s punishment was fair? Why or why not?
- What was your initial reaction to Justin’s interview? Do you believe that he will commit fraud again? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that corporate culture or personal greed were the largest contributing factors to Aaron and Weston’s decision to commit fraud? Reference specific examples from the case to support your assertion.
- How would you deal with pressure from the executive level to “cook the books?”
- Since Aaron had already retired from HealthSouth, do you believe that it was fair that he was sentenced to three months in federal prison? Why or why not?
- How do you think white collar crime will evolve in the future? Do you think this attention will have more positive or negative effects?
- Overall, what did you learn from Crossing the Line?