I’m studying and need help with a Art & Design question to help me learn.
- Find the original city in which a historical masterwork from the Louvre Museum (Links to an external site.) was created
- Travel to the city in which the work was made (virtually on the world wide web)
- Distinguish between where a work of art was made and where it is now, the Louvre Museum (Links to an external site.)
- Determine the impact of place where it was made and time in which it was made on the content of a work of art
- Name the visual characteristics of style for the period in which your one work of art was made
- Include biographical information about the artist and what influences impacted the artist and his/her work
- Use this link as your resource of artwork: http://www.louvre.fr/en