Week #08 Final Assessment.
I don’t understand this Philosophy question and need help to study.
Week #08 Final Assessment
Please answer the following questions.
Note: Essay responses must be 3 paragraphs of 4-6 sentences per paragraph unless otherwise noted.
The gospel of Luke rightly can be called “The Gospel of the Poor.” Two themes highlighted in Luke’s gospel (and its sequel) focus on the Holy Spirit and Radical Discipleship. That said…
- Describe the role of the Holy Spirit in Luke’s writings. How does the Holy Spirit influence Jesus in this particular gospel? Give specific examples.
- Compare the disposition of the disciples in Luke’s gospel vs. Mark’s gospel. Why can the term “radical discipleship” be associated with Luke’s gospel? Give specific examples.
Exclusively use the Online Lecture and the reading material for the week to support your argument.
- You have to read and understand the Online Lecture and the assigned reading materials that in the attached files. Then response to the Week #08
- You have to respond to the question(s) posted for the week assessment in less than 24 hours.
- Posting must be 3 paragraphs in length (4-6 sentences per paragraph), cited with references from the Online Lecture and Reading Material ONLY
- Response MUST be based exclusively from Online Lecture and Reading Material provided in this course and NOT from other outside sources.
- You have to read and understand the Online Lecture and the assigned reading materials that provided. Then response to the Assessment.
- You have to do in-text citation from the both; the online lecture and Johnson Book in your response.
KINDLY NOTE THAT I am Muslim and I just taking this course because it’s required to complete my degree plan at my school, so please take that inconsideration when you write the response.