Week 8 finial for research need 4 pages double spaced.
I’m stuck on a Health & Medical question and need an explanation.
Congratulations! You have completed your data collection and performed the needed statistics to analyze your results.
For your signature assignment, you will take these results and put them into a written report, similar to what you would write in your research methods course. However, this paper will focus on the results and discussion of your findings. For this paper, include the following:
- Your paper should have the following sections: Introduction, methodology, analysis, results and conclusions.
- State the hypothesis you tested. This includes the research question and the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Describe the variables you used including open-ended questions where participants provided their opinions.
- Discuss the survey you used to collect your data. Did you run into any issues? Did you have to change anything? Include that survey as an appendix.
- Analyze your results. Include a summary of the open-ended questions. What statistical test did you use? Why? What did you find? Did you calculate the results correctly?
- Include at least one table or figure we discussed in class for your statistics.
- Interpret your results. What do your results mean as it relates to public health policies and practice? This is the discussion portion of your paper.
- Finally, was your null hypothesis rejected, or did you fail to reject it? What are the implications of your findings as they pertain to public health policies and practices? Include sources that support your implications. This is your general conclusion on your findings.
- Your paper should be between four and six pages in length (not including the cover page, references, and appendix).
- Use APA (6th ed.) format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your sources should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listing those sources.