I’m working on a Computer Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Pick from the following list of Enterprise Risk Management topics for your research paper:
- Accounting for natural disasters: a study of BP
- Occupational safety and health: dealing with work hazards
- Financial risk management: finding ways to protect assets
- ISO 31000: working to reduce risk
- Risk pool: determining the best ways to group individuals
- Operational risk management: best methods and practices for warehousing industry
- Hazard Prevention: training and incentives that work
- Association of Management Consulting Firms: effectiveness
- Risk management tools for food industry
- Security risk: ways to prevent disaster
From the topics, narrow your topic down a little and then write how you would utilize Enterprise Risk Management for these topics. You an narrow the topics down to a specific company but want the overall theme to align with the list. Your research paper should be 6-10 pages and follow the following structure:
- Introduction – brief background of company and any issues the company has had in the past such as data breaches
- A narrative on the organization that you have chosen (to include strategy, core business activities, recent financial performance and corporate view of risk management)
- An analysis of the key political, economic, social, technical, legislative and environmental risks that the organization is currently facing
- Explore Traditional risk management methods. Explain and define them.
- Explore Enterprise Risk Management methods. Explain and define them.
- What are the benefits and limitations in using ERM?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities for ERM?
- What are the key items the company needs to address and what are the risks associated with it?
- Provide recommendations for the company to improve their ERM.
- References – APA format
Keep in mind that these are individual research papers and SafeAssign will be utilized. Any paper that scores over 20% will not be accepted so make sure to cite your sources correctly!!!