You have been hired as the CSO (Chief Security Officer) for an organization. Your job is to develop a very brief computer.
Can you help me understand this Computer Science question?
You have been hired as the CSO (Chief Security Officer) for an organization. Your job is to develop a very brief computer and internet security policy for the organization that covers the following areas:
- Computer and email acceptable use policy
- Internet acceptable use policy
Make sure you are sufficiently specific in addressing each area. There are plenty of security policy and guideline templates available online for you to use as a reference or for guidance. Your plan should reflect the business model and corporate culture of a specific organization that you select.
Include at least 3 scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. At least two of the references cited need to be peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.